Jr. Show Superintendent: Fritz Duncan
Disclaimer: All documents and photos on the NW GA Poultry Club website and Facebook page are the property of the club.
Permission must be granted from the webmaster or show secretary.
RULES & REGULATIONS WILL BE FOLLOWED BY THE APA-ABA YOUTH CLUB AND NOT LIMITED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Competition is for Juniors ages 5-18. If 18 years of age, must still be attending high school. Juniors will be divided into 2 divisions according to age.
- Junior Exhibitors are responsible for cooping & grooming own birds. Only a show official will assist any junior if help is needed.
- Judging begins at 9:00am
- Junior awards will be handed out when judging and tally are completed.
Junior Showmanship Meeting 9:30am/ Starts at 10:00 am
- All Juniors at the show are able to participate; Special Awards will be given to APA/ ABA Youth Club Members.Awards will be handed out according to age division.
- Junior must use a bird that is NOT being judged in the show.
- Juniors may join the APA/ ABA Youth Club the day of the show and still be eligible for special awards prior to judging.